Saturday, April 13th, 2024
The Inaugural Marcus Neuroscience Institute Spine Symposium is a one-day academic event designed to help attendees expand their knowledge of the latest advances in the field of spine surgery through didactic lectures, interactive panel discussions and case-based presentations. Please join us to learn about the latest updates in spine care from the renowned guest faculty.
MORE INFORMATION AND REGISTER >>
Upon completion of this symposium, participants should be better able to:
- Identify different therapies for conservative management of chronic neck and back pain.
- Discuss the emerging technologies being developed for complex spine surgery.
- Describe how artificial intelligence can be used for preoperative planning and customized
- Describe how augmented reality guidance systems can be used to increase intraoperative
accuracy, advance minimally invasive surgeries, and improve patient safety.
- Discuss the rationale, advances, surgical tips, and complications associated with complex
spine surgeries as well as address challenges related to patient selection and recovery.
- Discuss healthcare economics associated with disc replacements and fusions.
- Explain the role of a comprehensive multimodal team approach in the management of
- Discuss new strategies and roadblocks to avoid when developing a comprehensive spine