January 26, 2024 | Friday
MORE INFORMATION AND REGISTER >>
The Baptist Health Spine Symposium will present state-of-the-art, evidence-based spine care, utilizing clinical trial data from the last 18 months. Symposium attendees will benefit from short, goal-directed lectures from experts across multiple subspecialties, with the opportunity for direct feedback. We encourage all interested healthcare professionals who treat patients with common spinal disorders to join us for a full morning of interactive lectures and lively panel discussions.
Upon completion of this symposium, participants should be better able to:
- Recognize red flags that guide expert evaluation and medical management for patients with spine complaints.
- Review evidence-based, peer-reviewed publications from the last 18 months regarding the diagnosis and medical management of common spinal conditions.
- Examine the role of surgery and conservative management in the treatment of common degenerative pathology of the spine.
- Describe the complex socioeconomic implications and behavioral expectations for patients and their caregivers.
- Explain clinical options for improving neurological outcomes in the treatment of spinal pathology.